Customer Service Guarantee
- You will be provided with clear and honest information to help you select the most suitable mattress for your sleeping preference for you and/or your partner.
- You will receive clear advice on how to measure up for non standard sized mattresses and to allow some room for tucking in sheets and blankets, to ensure your mattress is the perfect fit.
- You will be contacted when your mattress is dispatched to let you know what day it should be delivered. You unfortunately cannot be given a delivery time as deliveries are made through a third party.
- You will be contacted once your mattress has been delivered to find out how happy you are with your mattress and the service you received.
- You will receive an immediate response to any inquiry or complaint and we reserve the right to ask for the opportunity to resolve complaints or remedy problems.
- You will be kept in regular contact whilst resolving any complaint and update you on the progress.
- We will attempt to resolve any problems concerning our products or services to the best of our ability with courtesy, promptness and fairness.
- Your name, address or personal details will not be shared with any third party (unless required to do so by law).
- We guarantee to only use quality materials in all our mattresses ensuring they provide support and comfort.
- Where possible we always use Australian materials. Our mattresses comprise of 95% Australian materials.
- All foams have protection against dust mites, moulds, mildew and bacteria. This minimises the risk of asthma, eczema, rhinitis and hayfever.
- All our mattresses have our manufacturers' guarantee of either 5, 7 or 10 years for workmanship and materials. This covers failure of springs, foam and all materials used in the production of the mattress.
- We reserve the right to repair or replace the mattress and to substitute materials of equal or better quality. There is no guarantee matching materials will be available at the time of replacement. Made to Measure Mattresses will meet transportation charges during the first 12 months from date of purchase. After the first 12 months it will be necessary for the purchaser to return the product to the Made to Measure Mattresses factory and the repair or replacement will be made at Made to Measure Mattresses option free of charge.
- Mattresses will not be handled if returned in an unhygienic condition.
- We guarantee that your mattress will be delivered in good condition.
- If you are not happy with the condition of your mattress when delivered we will immediately respond to your complaint.
- We reserve the right to have the opportunity to resolve complaints or remedy problems.
- We cannot guarantee the date or time your mattress will be delivered as we use a third party transport company but we guarantee to attempt to advise you of any changes to the delivery schedule if we are aware of them.
- We track delivery of your mattress via a scanning system and will update you on any changes to the delivery schedule.
- If no-one is home for delivery, your mattress will be returned to the local freight company depot with a card left to advise the receiver to contact the depot for re-delivery.
- An additional charge of $16.50 will be charged when the delivery cannot be made because no-one is available to accept delivery, on the original date advised. This charge is not passed on if the delivery is attempted on a date different to that originally advised.